fbpx

BE A
GAME CHANGER

Why
Donate?

Your generous contributions go directly towards the sustainable development of the Langa Community. When you donate, you are not merely giving funds to an NGO. Rather, you are becoming a changemaker who is taking an important stand for justice and mercy.

Did you know? 96% of your contributions are a direct investment into programme delivery costs, directly empowering our beneficiaries. The remaining 4% accounts for all other organisational costs required to run the programmes.

We are able to issue S18A certificates and therefore your donations will be deductible, up to a limit of 10% of your taxable income.

Our
Structure

Non-profit company: 2012/205872/08

Non-profit organisation: 206-583

Public benefit organisation: 930 042 369

B-BBEE level: Level 1 compliance. Click to see how you can earn your B-BBEE points.

Ready to donate?

Mock Interview Programme

Just Grace organises a mock interview programme in order to generate income for our operations. We partner with associates from top finance, auditing, investment and consulting firms in order to provide a case study and interview preparation to graduates who are looking for employment in these fields.

The associates volunteer their time and the graduate pays a fee for the coaching that they receive. The proceeds are then sponsored to Just Grace.

Colourful Accounting

Did you know that Just Grace receives 80% of the profits earned by Colourful Accounting (Pty) Ltd?

Colourful Accounting was set up in order to generate income for Just Grace while at the same time leveraging the skills of past Just Grace learners who are now pursuing a career in the accounting field.

This means that the revenue generated by Colourful Accounting continues to contribute towards the salaries of management of Just Grace – with the goal of them eventually being off the payroll of Just Grace.

This venture is a step in the right direction as Just Grace continues to raise funds and thereby rely less on donor funding.

Sustainable Income

What Other Revenue Sources Do We Have?

TO DISCUSS HOW WE CAN PARTNER TOGETHER, PLEASE CONTACT

Just Grace is a non-profit company with the overarching objective of poverty alleviation in Langa, Cape Town.

Please Note: Just Grace Education
only operates in Langa, Cape Town.


© Copyright Just Grace All rights reserved. Terms | Privacy

Explored, Created & Strengthened By IconomySA ™